Intersection of Two Arrays II
Given two arrays, write a function to compute their intersection.
Given nums1 = [1, 2, 2, 1], nums2 = [2, 2], return [2, 2].
- Each element in the result should appear as many times as it shows in both arrays.
- The result can be in any order.
- What if the given array is already sorted? How would you optimize your algorithm?
- What if nums1’s size is small compared to nums2’s size? Which algorithm is better?
- What if elements of nums2 are stored on disk, and the memory is limited such that you cannot load all elements into the memory at once?
Credits To: leetcode.com
Leave me comments, if you have better ways to solve.
## Blog link: https://code.dennyzhang.com/intersection-of-two-arrays-ii