Solving problems in a recursive way will help us to think in an easier way.
- What are your base cases?
- How you get f(n) from f(n-1)?
- How to evaluate the complexity: time and space?
- For nested problems, we can use recursive to simplify the logic. Flatten Nested List Iterator
The most impressive problems to me:
See all recursive problems: #recursive
- Review: Recursive Problems
- LintCode: Digital Problem
- Leetcode: Sort List
- Leetcode: Reaching Points
- Leetcode: Pow(x, n)
- Leetcode: Path Sum III
- Leetcode: Nested List Weight Sum II
- Leetcode: Nested List Weight Sum
- Leetcode: Maximum Depth of N-ary Tree
- Leetcode: Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree
- Leetcode: Letter Case Permutation
- Leetcode: Flatten Nested List Iterator
- Leetcode: Factor Combinations
- Leetcode: Count Complete Tree Nodes
- Leetcode: Closest Binary Search Tree Value
- Leetcode: 24 Game
See more blog_posts.
Share It, If You Like It.