Word Ladder II
Given two words (beginWord and endWord), and a dictionary’s word list, find all shortest transformation sequence(s) from beginWord to endWord, such that:
Only one letter can be changed at a time
Each transformed word must exist in the word list. Note that beginWord is not a transformed word.
For example, Given: beginWord = "hit" endWord = "cog" wordList = ["hot","dot","dog","lot","log","cog"] Return [ ["hit","hot","dot","dog","cog"], ["hit","hot","lot","log","cog"] ]
- Return an empty list if there is no such transformation sequence.
- All words have the same length.
- All words contain only lowercase alphabetic characters.
- You may assume no duplicates in the word list.
- You may assume beginWord and endWord are non-empty and are not the same.
The wordList parameter had been changed to a list of strings (instead of a set of strings). Please reload the code definition to get the latest changes.
Credits To: leetcode.com
Leave me comments, if you have better ways to solve.
## Blog link: https://code.dennyzhang.com/word-ladder-ii